Amazon Prime VPN — watch your favorite series no matter where you are
Amazon Prime Video provides a wide variety of content for users with different interests and tastes. It is a platform where you can watch such movies and TV series as The Boys, Good Omens, Mozart in the Jungle, Goliath, etc. Many of these videos are original, which means that you can watch them on Amazon Prime only. You can enjoy them on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or Smart TV, and it is possible to use up to 3 different devices at the same time. Amazon Prime is also available offline, so you can download series and watch a couple of episodes even without an Internet connection.
However, it is important to understand that there are some specific streaming limitations. If you buy an Amazon Prime account in your country, you won’t have access to the same content when traveling abroad. Unless you install a VPN software like VeePN on your device, which allows you to choose a server and access a full library regardless of your current location, let us provide you with the basic information about Amazon Prime VPN.
A short guide on how you should use your VPN for Amazon Prime
There are several easy steps that you need to succeed:
- Download a VPN. Just go to VeePN’s website and download an application according to your needs. While there are VPN tools that don’t work with this service, you can absolutely rely on us if you need to access Amazon Prime libraries.
- Create your account. Now you can provide some details like your email and sign up.
- Choose a server. Once you’re ready to use a VPN, you have to choose a server location and connect to it.
It would be a good idea to download titles when you’re at home because you’ll have an opportunity to watch them offline. However, if you want to start a new series, you can’t download it in advance. So, it would be a great decision to install a VPN. Besides, it protects your online connection, especially if you use public Wi-Fi.
What should you do if your VPN doesn’t work with Amazon Prime?
Some users might find themselves in a situation when Amazon Prime blocks their VPN. What does it mean? It means that a streaming service understands that traffic is coming from virtual private networking, and there are other people who are using your IP address. Don’t give up, and it doesn’t mean that you should look for another platform. There are some ideas that you can use:
- Ensure that your browser’s cache is clean;
- Enable incognito mode in your browser;
- Choose another server in your VPN application, or try to connect to a server in the same region;
- Restart the smartphone, tablet, or laptop you’re using.
If these tips don’t help and you still have troubles, the VeePN customer support team is always available. We’ll analyze your issues and come up with an efficient solution!
The most common reasons why people use VPN to watch Amazon Prime content?
The interesting fact is that accessing content is not the only reason to install a VPN. We have mentioned that this software can protect you when you’re connected to public Wi-Fi. So, let us share more benefits to VeePN use:
- You can feel private. If you don’t want someone else (ISP, local authorities, hackers, etc.) to find out what you do online, a VPN tool can ensure your privacy.
- Your connection is anonymous. It is impossible to track your IP address because VeePN replaces it. So, everyone thinks that you’re connecting from the location of your server.
- Your personal data is secure. Don’t be afraid of hacking attempts, especially if you have some vulnerable data on your device.
Of course, these benefits sound amazing. But is it possible to say that a VPN doesn’t have downsides? Let’s touch on them.
How can VPN impact your connection?
There are two ways that you should know about. First of all, some users experience some speed loss. It can be explained if the distance between your device and the server you’re trying to connect to is too long. Also, the sending and receiving of information takes a bit of traffic, and it helps to ensure the security of your connection. But there is no reason to worry because reliable VPNs like VeePN make these drops insignificant.
If you understand that your connection is not as fast as you expect, you can start with the following tips and tricks:
- Run a VPN speed test to know for sure that it is your app that’s causing those issues.
- Choose a different server; pick the one that is closer.
- Experiment with your protocol settings and choose the fast one.
Advanced users should also know about the difference between TCP and UDP. The first one is pretty slow, but it is more reliable while the second one is faster, and that’s why streamers choose it.
VeePN will boost your Amazon Prime experience
If you want to watch your favorite movies and series wherever you are located, a VPN is your key. Access your library without limitations, keep your online activity secure and safe. VeePN will surely take your entertainment to the next level!