Instruction on How to Delete Facebook Search History
Nowadays, people use social networking not only for chatting with friends and posting photos. Recently it became a handy tool for looking for some goods and services. Still, if you are irritated with endless adverts that you get after you have looked for something only once, then you should act immediately. Go on reading a brief instruction on how to delete Facebook search history.
Steps to Delete Facebook Search History on PC
If you usually navigate a PC version of Facebook, then you probably want to discover steps to delete the search history on the site:
- Find a search box and click on it. Next, you will see a drop-down menu with recent searches.
- Look at the right and choose the option “Edit”.
- The Activity log is in front of you.
- Now, you should click three dots to delete every search entry one by one and select “Delete” in the menu. Or, you can act differently. Click “Clear searches” to select the nuclear option. All search entries will disappear instantly.
How to Delete Facebook Search History on Android?
Are you the owner of an Android device? Then look how you can wipe Facebook search history in this case:
- Go to your profile and find the “Activity log” situated under the profile picture. If you can’t see it, then click the three-dot symbol on the right. The appearing menu should contain “Activity log”.
- Scroll it down to the option “Logged actions and Other Activity.” Choose “Search history” by tapping a downward arrow.
- Finally, you can remove all history by selecting “Clear searches.” Or, delete one entry by another one with a relevant symbol that is situated next to the search item.
Delete Facebook Search History in iOS Easily
The instruction on deleting Facebook Search History on iOS device doesn’t differ a lot from PC or Android gadget:
- Find and tap “Activity log” under the profile image.
- Tap filters.
- Look at the screen bottom and choose “Logged actions and other activities.” Afterward, tap “Search history”.
- At last, you have two options to choose from. The first allows deleting the whole history by pressing “Clear search.” Or, you can choose “Delete” near the search term and remove all entries one by one. Congratulations, you have completely removed the search history on Facebook.
How to Boost your Privacy?
If you want to protect your personal data and put an end to boring adverts, then consider encryption your IP address. You can do it with a reliable VPN service like VeePN, which will replace your current IP with another one. Hence you will stay safe, and no one will be able to watch your online activities. This way, you will not let anyone spoil your experience.