Reasons to Consider iPhone Block NumberPosted on 26th July 2021
For most people, unwanted calls are quite annoying. Along with associated irritation, they can easily put you at risk and harm your daily life. There are so many individuals who aim to get in touch with you, like sales companies, bots, scammers, and even your exes, and cause a lot of stress. Once they get your phone number, be ready for constant calls. Luckily, there is a way to put an end to this. Simple and quick instructions on the iPhone block number will protect your personal environment and prevent any unwanted calls.
iPhone Block Number: Related Consequences
In case somebody is trying to infect your device with malware, you should act quickly. If you got a suspicious link, blocking this person is the best option. Luckily, Apple allows users to block numbers, messages, contacts, and emails in a few simple steps despite what device you are using. After blocking a particular contact or number, the person can leave a voicemail, but keep patient since you are not even going to get a notification about it. The callers also will never find out that you have blocked them.
ow iPhone Users Can Block a Number?
If you decide that iPhone block number is the right option for you in a particular case, then look at quick steps to reach your purpose:
- Open Phone application.
- Choose the “i” button that you can find under the Recents near the contact or phone number that you are eager to block.
- Next scroll down, press “Block this caller”.
From that very moment, you will stop receiving calls from a particular contact. In case there are a few contacts that bother you, be ready to block each of them separately, one by one. Besides, it is possible to see the list of blocked phone numbers and unblock them if you want. These steps will bring you the desired result:
- Go to Settings – Phone
- Choose Blocked Contacts
- Swipe left and tap Unblock
Third-party Apps for iPhone Block Number
If you do not want or can’t block unwanted numbers in an above-mentioned way, then consider using third-party apps. There are plenty of such related applications. If you are suffering from regular robot calls, it might be a perfect option to get rid of them. Pay attention that blocking numbers can be even quite fun. The apps will waste the caller’s time, then record the conversations and provide you with the result later.
How to Avoid Necessity of an IPhone Block Number?
To decrease risks of suffering from unwanted phone calls, there are a few things that you can do:
- Never add a phone number to your social media account. Some people include an email address and a phone number to a profile. Mind that it is a bad idea. Becoming a victim of fraud is easier in this case.
- Mind your rights. Do not feel shy to stop the companies in case they bother you with regular unwanted calls. Some businesses ask whether they can notify about news, hot offers, and other stuff. However, if you feel like they violate your privacy and neglect customer protection laws, then say what you think directly.
- Practice cyber hygiene. Look for available cybersecurity techniques and tools. You can easily boost online protection with two-factor authentication, strong password, and anti-malware software. Moreover, a reliable VPN service like VeePN will help you protect all personal details and enable essential safeguards.
VeePN encrypts traffic, hides your IP address, and reduces the risk of being hacked. Only in a few simple steps can you ensure that no one will bother you with unwanted phone calls.